We know just how vital your data is, even if it isn't needed anymore. That is why at RecycleIT all your equipment will follow the industry leading procedures for data erasure.
We work closely with some of the leading providers of CESG approved software including Kroll Ontrack to ensure accurate, quality controlled and fully document procedures. That is why we are able to guarantee that 100% of data is permanently wiped from all IT equipment.
Full data wiping reports and certificates are archived for up to 7 years and can still be tracked and matched back to the specific equipment you provided us with on the day of collection.
Our data and identification erasure process is:
- All equipment tagged and barcoded
- Level 3 wipe of the hard drive using CESG approved software as standard
- Wiped data is tagged, barcoded and archived to the highest security standards
- Equipment tested and asset recorded
- Any remaining etching or client tags removed and equipment reconditioned or recycled
RecycleIT are partnered with the leading Data Cleaning Companies
RecycleIT have a number of different data erasure options available to suit all requirements. On completion of the data erasure RecycleIT will provide you with a full breakdown report.
One of the RecycleIT partners is leading data cleaning company Kroll Ontrack. Kroll Ontrack provides comprehensive solutions for all data erasing and disposing needs.